[RP TownTalk] Increase in crime or increased reporting?

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 15:03:29 UTC 2010

It feels like there has been quite an increase in crime in this
neighborhood.  Can anyone in charge tell us if this is indeed an actual  increase, or
simply the usual steady numbers with only an increase in reporting
capabilities?  Apologies in advance if someone else has asked the question  recently
and I missed the answer.

Regardless of the answer to the above questions, I purposely haven't asked
the obvious follow up question of details about what are we (as in, the
town and  police department) doing about it, but I'd at least like to know that
there  is some kind of plan.

Thanks

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison

we just noticed on CrimeReports.com that there was a breaking &  entering
reported up the street from us (kitty-korner from the mansion and a  very
short block from the fire station) on December  18th.