[RP TownTalk] Increase in crime or increased reporting?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:56:04 UTC 2010

Adrianne and all interested persons,

I addressed this basic issue in my October report in the Town Crier, and
feel that it still accurately portrays general trends and how we in town
government are addressing the problem.  You can access this report at
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/Final%20October%202010%20Crier.pdf

Also, as we are now reaching the end of the calender year, the police
department will be compiling data and analyzing the trends of the past year.
Chief Chambers will present the findings at the January work session on the
31st 8 PM Town Hall.  I invite all to come hear and participate in the
discussion that is sure to follow this presentation.  If you have ideas and
information to share certainly do not feel you need to wait a month to
engage with the police department,

Finally, you can access up to date and detailed information about crime in
and around Riverdale Park on www.crimereports.com

Best wishes,

Vern

--