[RP TownTalk] Kudos to Public Works and all those who plowed!

kathy galleher kgalleher at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 03:00:20 UTC 2010

I just wanted to give a shout out for the excellent job the town plows did clearing the streets in our neighborhood and keeping them passable even when most of us couldn't even see our cars!  I heard you guys out late on Friday and saw you in the worst of the storm Saturday. It was an especially difficult job on my street and many like it where cars were parked on both curbs.
Thanks for all the hard work: Well done and much appreciated!
Kathy