[RP TownTalk] Has anybody wandered out?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:04:22 UTC 2010

I had to drive up to College Park (near the U.S. 1-Greenbelt Rd
intersection) and I have this to report:

Route 1 is -- for a major thoroughfare -- a joke. It reminded me of
driving unpaved roads in Nepal during them monsoon, when potholes are
the rule rather than the exception. (This is not an editorial opinion;
just an observation).

On the way home I decided to try Kenilworth Ave. I can report that
193/Greenbelt Rd & Kenilworth Ave are in much better condition than US
1. I would definitely recommend that route for anyone headed north
from town.