[RP TownTalk] Child care for infant

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:31:31 UTC 2010

Do you know about "LOCATE: Child Care" services here in Prince George's
County? You can get a list of licensed daycare providers from them.  Look
here: http://www.childresource.org/programs_locate.php#TOP

We loved the Greenwood School in Hyattsville, though I know they have a
waiting list. (I have no idea how long the waiting list is.) You should
contact them and go visit. http://www.greenwoodschoolmd.org/?q=information.

We've also had good luck advertising at the University of Maryland on their
"Quick Bucks" listserve. http://www.careercenter.umd.edu/form.cfm?form_id=6
It's aimed at people looking for part time employment.

Also, you might want to consider signing up for the
pgparents at yahoogroups.com e-mail list. One of its founders is a mom who used
to live here in Riverdale Park, and it's a great resource for parents. You
could post your question there as well.

I hope some of that helps.

-Sarah

--