[RP TownTalk] Child care for infant

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 01:18:10 UTC 2010

My son was part time at Hopes and Dreams in Riverdale Park until very
recently.  They have part time and full time infant spots.  I don't
have their phone number at my finger tips, but they will be listed on
the child resource website listed below.  They did a great job taking
care of my son.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com