[RP TownTalk] Tailor?

Alice Ewen alice.c.ewen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:13:57 UTC 2010

I've used Paul Koko several times - it does cost more --- for hemming pants,
I paid $20 for something that would be $12 or $13 elsewhere. But, he's a
real tailor, so you get what you pay for.

I've used the tailor next to P&G Old Greenbelt for hemming jeans and they
were fine. I also used the Zips on Route 1 for hemming and the hem fell out,
so not very impressed with them.

Alice