[RP TownTalk] Jazz on the Lawn tomorrow night at Riversdale!

Ferris, Samantha Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com
Wed Jul 14 20:32:55 UTC 2010

Hey gang!

It's hard to believe we're midway through the summer months already!
That also means that Riversdale is midway through its FREE summer Jazz
on the Lawn series! Tomorrow, Thursday July 15, get ready for the
western swinging sound of the Oklahoma Twisters. The group, including
vocalist and Hyattsville resident George Welling, has been playing the
DC area since 1995 and will be sure to get your toes tappin' and feet
stompin' tomorrow night! The concert begins at 7pm. Feel free to stop by
the Riverdale Park Farmers Market before hand to pick up a yummy dinner,
bring your own faves as a picnic, or grab some munchies at Riversdale
courtesy of the Calvert House. We're hoping for "shine", but in the
event of rain, the concert will move inside. Any questions please call
301.864.0420 or email Riversdale at pgparks.com. For more info about the
band, check out www.oktwisters.com <http://www.oktwisters.com/> .

See y'all tomorrow!

Samantha

Samantha Ferris
Education Coordinator
Riversdale House Museum
4811 Riverdale Road, Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Department of Parks and Recreation
The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission
Samantha.Ferris at pgparks.com / www.pgparks.com
301.864.0420 / fax 301.927.3498