[RP TownTalk] earthquake

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 09:43:56 UTC 2010

Did anyone else feel it?!?!  My fam slept through it so I've got no one to look at and say "OMG Did you feel THAT?!".

It woke me right up, but I had no idea what to make of it.  The only thing that convinced me I wasn't dreaming was that we have a slice of a geode hanging in our window, and it was still swinging and knocking on the window for some time. I listened for sirens, looked out the window, and turned on the radio.  I thought "I'm going to have to wonder about this the rest of my life!  What WAS that?!".  My only two real guesses were a bomb or an earthquake.  Finally WAMU announced it.  Wild!

Nancy