[RP TownTalk] field of dreams

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 00:59:14 UTC 2010

Obviously our town officials did not take the strangled hawk  seriously.  I
am very upset that the nets were up again and unattended  tonight.  Has
anyone informed the people who use the field that they must  take the nets down
after play?  Is anyone in charge here  in  town?
I had the nets taken down tonight.  Should I be the one in charge who
checks on this on a daily basis and makes sure it is done?
The town can be in jeopardy.  Fines, law suits etc.  And if you  think this
is a small matter and not of your concern, your tax dollars can be  paying
for it.
Please address this serious matter and let's get it solved.

Audrey Bragg
Ravenswood rd.