[RP TownTalk] field of dreams

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 14:32:11 UTC 2010

Thank you Alan for your reply.  Please keep on top of this and I will
continue to check the nets and lower them as necessary.  Do the people who  use
the field have a permit?  If so, the contact information should be in  that.
 Emilly said that the mayor wrote her a note and said that Leonard at
public works is in charge of this.
Audrey

In a message dated 7/16/2010 10:31:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,