[RP TownTalk] field of dreams

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 15:17:58 UTC 2010

Audrey doesn't mind checking on the nets and putting them down while the
town sorts this out.  Hopefully every resident in the town can keep an eye
on it too.  If anyone has forgotten, we are all members of this town and it
makes us a team!  Let's all help out to make our environment a safe,
peaceful place to live.
"Service is the dues we pay for being human"
Audrey

In a message dated 7/17/2010 10:48:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,