[RP TownTalk] Chips & Deli

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 11:45:59 UTC 2010

I will 4th it.  My lunch was very good also.

em

In a message dated 7/20/2010 6:41:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sscott7100 at msn.com writes:

I'll  "third" it!  Chips and Deli's sandwiches are tastier than the Subway
sandwiches that came before them (which were good, but these are better)
and  the place has a great neighborhood friendly vibe.
Sharon