[RP TownTalk] Chips N Deli and so on

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 15:07:45 UTC 2010

Wish there were some way other than just the town website where we could get the
word out to other areas about "Chips."  Websites for College Park, Hyattsville,
etc., maybe?  I agree with others, this is a nice business and deserves our
support.  Maybe it's because I'm old enough to remember when restaurants were
"mom and pop" owned as opposed to chains and you could get real regional food as
you travelled rather than the same ol' same ol', but I much prefer patronizing a
truly local eating place.