[RP TownTalk] Chips N Deli and so on

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:19:31 UTC 2010

Both the Hyattsville and Riverdale Park Wikis have served as a
reasonably good source of such information. The RP Wiki is in
semi-dormancy (except for a couple of pages) due to my not having
enough room on my head for the various caps I have to wear, so the
ones I want to wear get left out.

The Hyattsville Wiki, thanks to Jim Groves' incessant energy, drive
and determination, is alive and well, and currently being moved from
one site to another.

The idea of the Wikis is that they are participatory, not top-down.
Anyone and everyone is invited to make the Wiki their own, our own,
and use it for information such as restaurant reviews and news.

The now-somewhat forlorn and bedraggled RP Wiki is at:
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com

The Hyattsville Wiki is both here: http://www.hyattsvillewiki.com/ (old site)
and here: https://sites.google.com/site/hyattsvillewiki/ (new site)