[RP TownTalk] Patch wants to know

LizBolin at comcast.net LizBolin at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 09:25:39 UTC 2010

I, for one, am happy to see Patch set up a site for Riverdale Park.  I, for one, am happy to see Patch set up a site for Riverdale Park.

And, use our Town Talk to get the word out, and ask for input.

Public resources are meant to serve the people.  People use them for commercial uses all the time.  Why, even here, Yoga Space in Hyattsville has advertised for their classes.

Just my humble $0.02.  (Aren't we lucky to live in a country where we can safely and legally have this discussion?)

I think these situations are part of the result/price we pay for having a free society, and free media; and we should all deal with them as we feel right.