[RP TownTalk] Fwd: help East west Highway

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 22:35:15 UTC 2010

I have a concern to share. Whatever you
decide to put in the medium strip, it should
not act as a retreat for small animals or birds.
Riding the roads as much as we do, bushes
& flowes in medium strips attract wild
animals & birds.  When the birds need the
bushes for shelter, they flock there. Then
when they go to fly away, the flock flies
into on coming cars causing a blood bath
in the road.  It is terrible to see. Greenbelt
plants regular flowers which do not
attract birds or small animals.  Wildflowers
are nice if the medium strip is very wide but
our medium strip is kind of narrow.  The flocks
of birds would not have a chance. Thanks. Emily

In a message dated 6/15/2010 7:36:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,