[RP TownTalk] attacks on bike trail - question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 12:12:51 UTC 2010

RE the attacks in the 410 underpass area; not that it would necessarily prevent any attacks, but would it be at all practical to put some sort of emergency telephones in that area, such as they have around the campus at the University of MD?  Maybe if someone sees something suspicious or feels threatened, they could phone it in to the police?  Just wondering.

(I work at USDA on River Road, I'll pass the info about the attacks along to fellow employees, as I know many of them jog/walk during lunch breaks and before and after work)