[RP TownTalk] Summer Camp opportunity in our backyard, litterally.

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 12:01:25 UTC 2010

Dear Neighbors,

We have this incredible opportunity offered - unfortunately - at the last minute.
While currently, pick up is being offered at Greenbelt Park at 8am, the van driving the campers will actually pull off from my house on Somerset Road around 7:30am.
There are still spots open for the first session on Monday and I want to fill it. We cannot let such a wonderful opportunity pass up some deserving kid. I also want to add that I am being flexible with the age groups.

Additionally, if you know a community leader in the Langley Park area, please let me know.
My contact: AZuk at LivingClassroomsdc.org - cell:301-704-6612

Please, forward to other neighborhood list-serves. Thanks! Anne
You can register for that camp here

----- Forwarded
Message ----