[RP TownTalk] Crime, etc.

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 11:46:18 UTC 2010

I'm signed up for Crimereports.com; have seen quite a few vehicle thefts and thefts from vehicles in the general area.  Guess we ALL need to keep an eye out, no matter where we are.   I'd say if you're out an about, whether walking, on a bike, etc., act like you are aware of what's around you - try to stay off the cell phones, IPods, etc., look around you and behind you.

(speaking of which; if you see anything going on outside my apartment building at 4701/4703 Ravenswood, esp. at night, please let the police know.  My apartment faces the Lafayette Ave side of the building and the rear, so I can't see what's going on out front.  But some mornings I come out and the entrance lights at the front have been turned off and there's beer bottles in the yard, so guess people are hanging around....   The owner has been notified.