[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 47, Issue 16

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:13:16 UTC 2010

I didn't want to interject, but a quick internet search reveals an article, on the very same day as the one you posted from Fox News Bruce, from the LA Times noting that Arizona is closing  nearly all of its state parks because of budget shortfalls, not violence. Oh and maybe more importantly it is a 4 year old story.

As others have noted, no single news source gives you the entire story, though I have found BBC and al Jazeera to really be the best news sources out there.

Brian