[RP TownTalk] University of Maryland shuttle

Don Lynch dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Fri Jun 18 16:50:13 UTC 2010

 Sue,

I checked with the transportation dept at UMD and if you are a resident
of College Park you can go to town hall and obtain a pass for the
shuttle system.

There are certain shuttle routes that do not require a pass, such as the
Silver Spring route.

In general the system is quite liberal and I find it interesting that
Raytheon employees  go directly from Raytheon to the Metro and never see
the campus.

Don