[RP TownTalk] ELECTRONICS RECYCLING EVENT Sat Jun 19

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 17:45:04 UTC 2010

Thank you Sarah for the reminder.  I didn't realize that the town of
Brentwood included us on their Grant.
How nice of them and so neighborly.  That's how life is supposed to  be.
Yeah to Brentwood!!!
I am just so delighted about that.  It brings a smile to my face and  hope
to my heart.
Audrey

In a message dated 6/18/2010 11:59:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,