[RP TownTalk] Hdtv?

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 14:49:59 UTC 2010

I don't remember the total number, but our household has been thrilled with the PBS--3 MPT stations, 4 WETA, 1 WHUT, and a few I think that are MPT from Frederick.  WETA 3 is called Create, which is all cooking, gardening, crafts, and decorating.  We also enjoy the Japanese channel because of travel, cooking, gardening, how to make swords, etc.  One of the other 30 channels has great mysteries from Europe (with subtitles)--Swedish, German, Italian, French.  That group of stations also has interesting international news shows--Japanese, French, al-Jezeera, Russia, BBC, etc.
My spouse did purchase a new large antenna that is attached to the chimney and has its own remote.