[RP TownTalk] Dead roosters -comments

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 12:24:15 UTC 2010

I personally found the articles from other areas very interesting; thanks so much for sharing!  I realize some people might not want to read about the chickens or are tired of reading about the chickens or whatever.
We need to realize that while we are free to post information (as long as it's done in a civil manner), not everything posted on town talk will be relevant or interesting to everybody. Making comments about "nobody cares" are rather "the reverse of polite."   If I see a post with a subject line that doesn't interest me, I don't read it.