[RP TownTalk] Free yoga class Tuesday - close to home

Corey Slavitt cls at pobox.com
Tue Mar 23 03:01:02 UTC 2010

The yoga class I attend has some rare spring session openings and
features a free check-it-out class Tuesday evening at 7 pm at 4413
Tuckerman Street at the corner of Route 1.  The class runs to 8:30 pm
and is held in the basement of the University Park Church of the
Brethren -- a very peaceful and relaxing location.   For more
information call instructor Robin Richmond at 301-608-0771, and bring
a yoga mat to class.  It is so close to home ... maybe inches from
the Riverdale Park border.  I just had to share this with my fellow
Riverdalians!