[RP TownTalk] Lawn regulations

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:41:49 UTC 2010

Thanks Alan for sharing.  I also want to encourage people to sign up
to receive the town's updates on meetings and council session
agendas.  I found out about this item weeks ago when I read a
previous agenda for an upcoming town meeting and requested more
details.  It is important to stay informed.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com