[RP TownTalk] Lawn heights

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu May 6 01:28:20 UTC 2010

Lisa,

Because of a technical issue, this legislation must be reintroduced.
Council Member Henry has indicated that he intends to do so at a Special
Legislative session on the same evening as the May Work Session, which will
be May 24.  That's NOT the evening to express your concerns. Everyone, even
council members, have to just listen at that point).  If CM Henry
reintroduces it that evening, you can express your concerns on it at the
Legislative Meeting on June 7 at 8:00 PM.  It might be best to discuss it
with your council representative in advance as well.

Alan Thompson
Town Council Representative, Ward 2