[RP TownTalk] I have a question - dead squirrels

Zach Feris zferis at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:49:10 UTC 2010

Hi Melissa,

Call this number and ask them. From what I can tell, they are the only party
legally able to dispose of a deceased animal. (Somebody please correct me if
I am wrong.)

Riverdale Park Police Non-emergency line:

301-927-4343

That's what I always do when I see animal remains on a road. They are always
able to pass along the message to the responsible party - be that PG Cty's
Animal Control folks or State Highway folks. Keep in mind, it may take two
calls to get the job done. ;)

Very best,

Zach