[RP TownTalk] Daytime Burglaries

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:06:13 UTC 2010

Friends,

Just in case you do not subscribe,  I want to share this with you.
There have also been similar problems this past few weeks in
Riverdale Heights, College Park, and University Park.  Please report
anything suspicious to the Police Department and remember anyone
selling things at the door needs a license with the town.  I spoke
with Chief Chambers at the Arts Fest and they have not seen any
activity in RP, but let's be smart and stay alert.

Take care,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
dmglaros at gmail.com