[RP TownTalk] blocking the box

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:45:57 UTC 2010

Nancy, et al,

I geezed last night/early this AM when I suggested that increased fines
could raise city/town revenues. I really do know better. The STATE gets all
the dough, as it was pointed delicately to me. Still, the Old Line State,
the Free State, needs to be the Wealthier State and the box blockers should
fund if they insist on not thinking before entering the intersection. And it
really is about thinking before the foot presses against the pedal. Too many
drivers, one hand on the wheel, the other holding a phone, the brain focused
on chat or destination, aren't focused on the immediate task at hand:
driving. I'm guilty too. So, a big, fat, fine, and fear of it, could save us
lots.

Just an idea...

--
Jeffrey Yorke