[RP TownTalk] Purple line and growth

Carol DePrato tazimax at verizon.net
Tue Nov 9 23:39:25 UTC 2010

We have already overgrown for our small town roads and as anyone who travels
Route 1 knows, its only going to get worse.  All they do is stuff more and
more condos and apartments into already crowded areas around here.  How much
more do they think the schools and roads can take?  As it is, most public
school kids live their lives in temporaries because the schools are already
over crowed.  ...and its only going to get worse.  We will be as bad if not
worse than Northern Virginia within 5 years.  ...and its only going to get
worse.
Carol