[RP TownTalk] This N That

michelle burns mishburns at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 15:58:23 UTC 2010

I have two indoor-only cats and an indoor/outdoor adopted stray.  I would prefer
that she stay indoors 100% of the time but have giving up on trying to confine
her because when she wants to go out, she finds a way.  One benefit of having
her outdoors some of the time is the reduced number of rats in the neighborhood.