[RP TownTalk] This N That

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 20:31:47 UTC 2010

This is precisely the situation with our now-missing cat. She was
miserable when forced to be indoors, and made us miserable too. We
tried to play with her, love her, etc., but we were a poor substitute
for frolicking in the leaves and hunting squirrels. We decided that
we'd prefer she have a short but happy life, as opposed to a longer
but miserable life. We adopted her when she was 6 months old - she'd
been a stray before that and was used to living outdoors.

Cranky Old Coot - I really understand the issue about the birds, and
feel bad about it. But I eat chicken for dinner sometimes too. Nature
is red in tooth and claw.

-Sarah

--
Sarah Wayland