[RP TownTalk] 4 STEPS 25th Anniversary Celebration Notice

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:06:36 UTC 2010

 Hello Everyone:

Please join me in celebrating 4 STEPS Creative Learning Child Care Services 25th Anniversary during our "Open House" at Ms. Novella's daycare, 6009 Taylor Road from 2:00-3:00 pm on Saturday, November 20th with refreshment's.  I and my family have served well over 125 children and their families for 25 year's in Riverdale Park and surrounding communities, have been the most challenging and rewarding part of my professional career as a license child care provider and child advocate.  It is very hard indeed when you are trying to locate children that we have been so honored to serve going back 25 years!  If you know of any 2nd STEPS (from way back in the day) or 4 STEPS alumni in the community that you know of, please share this invitation with them.  My family and I look forward to seeing as many former client's as possible on November 20th.  Remember "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with knowledge to succeed" but if you couple that with lot's of TLC, you will have a very solid foundation that can carry you a very long way!  Have those you know contact me at my email address msnovella50 at hotmail.com so they can RSVP and share with us their accomplishment's to date and we will acknowledge them during our celebration.

To Riverdale Park thanks so very much for all of your support over the year's and we look forward to seeing you very soon.  Please enjoy the Smilebox invitation below and again,

Thanks A Million

Ms. Novella Sargusingh, Director
and the Sargusingh family

Click to Play

2nd Step Creative Learning Child Care Service was established by Mrs. Novella Sargusingh on October 24th, 1985. Since opening, the business has grown out of 2 previous Riverdale, MD locations and grew into the name, 4 Steps Creative Learning Child Care Service.

Continuing the business, Mrs. Novella has watched the children she has cared for grow into wonderful young adults, along with her own children.

We ask that you join us to celebrate these cherished years and reunite with some of your former classmates and day care family. Please view our invitation.

Thank You!
The 4 Steps Staff

Link to this Smilebox: http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4d6a41774e7a67794d7a64384d6a49784f5459354e54413d0d0a&sb=1
© Copyright 2010 Smilebox, Inc. | www.smilebox.com | 15809 Bear Creek Pkwy, Redmond WA 98052 | Privacy