[RP TownTalk] For Sale: Handicap Ready Home in Hyattsville,

Nicholas Laureys nicholas.laureys at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:33:45 UTC 2010

Looks like our poor moderated is consumed by other endeavors; otherwise, I
don't know how these two slipped by!

Jeffrey, there's a reason Craigslist, Washington Post Classifieds, other
newspaper classifieds, apartments.com, and infinitely numerous other web and
traditional media resources exist to post spammy rental and home sale ads.

--Nicholas

-