[RP TownTalk] I'll buy it!

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Oct 7 18:29:02 UTC 2010

My apologies to Melissa - I did not intend to sent this post to your
personnel email. - as I said a little slow this morning.

Melissa
I guess I am being really slow this morning, I don't understand you point.

Our Constitution establishes a representative form of government so that
each time a decision is needed, all 706 million plus of us don't have to
vote.

That is of course superfluous in this case. In this case we are talking
about the representative form of government established to govern
Riverdale Park, i.e. the Town Council. And the checks and balances being
provided by the executive; the Mayor.

Yes you are correct, the Town Council and Mayor are democratically
elected, to represent us.

If this is degenerating into an matter of semantics, I've got other
things to do. Others are providing relevant, useful information I did
not know, that may also help inform our representatives.

Lou (That's Louis King - for our moderator. and thanks for keeping us civil)
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org