[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 51, Issue 14

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:37:30 UTC 2010

Sell the property and be out of it. I'd rather see it sold so that it can be improved as I don't want the town taking on the responsibility and financial burden.
I certainly don't think we should be using our tax dollars to purchase more property that will require more tax dollars for maintenance and upkeep.
I run past that property nearly every morning and would love to see it returned to the park.
This post is nothing but fear. Fear of progress. Fear of change.

Brian Boettger. Ravenswood Road.