[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Elementary School

johnandtinadavis at gmail.com johnandtinadavis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 04:34:34 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Tina Davis and I am the PTO President for Riverdale Elementary School.

I am trying to strengthen our Community/School bond. In doing this I wanted to start posting some Riverdale Elementary Happenings and news.

Our School has come along way and I for one will do what I can to keep it moving forward. It is truly a good school and I am proud to have my twin 7 year olds attend there.

Our PTO this past week collected
$1652.32 to donate Koman for the Cure.

We are having an upcoming Bookfair Nov 8 through Nov 12 to raise money for our school. (More info to follow)

We are organizing a Coat Drive for those who are in need at the school.

Please let me know if anyone would like to be apart of our efforts.

Thank you very much for your time.

Tina

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile