[RP TownTalk] Painting Pictures in RP

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 00:59:18 UTC 2011

Gerald,

I think you are on-target here on a lot of levels, but most of all, the
confidence part. I know I never figured I could draw even a cat. I can offer
you proof of that. Best I can do is a stick man/cat. (No problem at all with
the whiskers but it's over when I get to kitty's head.) And all the
arguments you've mentioned -- work, the kids -- valid explanations.

But the real excuse is my genuine ignorance that I could reach out and take
a class from you. I am embarrassed to admit that just never occurred to me.
So, sign me up. Tell me where and when to be there and I am your student.

Over the past 30 years, my brother and I have painted a zillion walls, a
zillion ceilings and a ton of porches. Now I want to paint The Pink House on
Natoli Place. Lay it on me, baby!

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Yorke