[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Serious injury sustained by our Fire Chief Chuck Ryan

Edward Neilmeyer edward.neilmeyer.esq at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 03:25:42 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward Neilmeyer <edward.neilmeyer.esq at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Serious injury sustained by our Fire Chief Chuck
Ryan
To: Vernon Archer <varcher at gmail.com>

I have the up most respect for our firefighters.

They have always put others peril before their own.

As a town, we should come together and collectively, raise a donation for
Ryan's family and his now own personal battle.

Since I have been in this town, there seems to be a lack of cohesiveness as
a town. It points to the captain of the ship. I'm disappointed that there is
only one candidate running for mayor.

I am deeply concerned that those who are the leaders in our community, fail
to come to the plate for the people who lose their lives on the towns'
railroad tracks.

I know all too well that this is a difficult issue, but it is an issue that
separates those that can rise up and work for a change and those that sit
back and remain silent.

Ed