[RP TownTalk] Town Election

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Mon Apr 11 15:39:46 UTC 2011

I'm waiting for a few people to get back to me to do a Q&A with candidates.
But so far this is what I have for who is running:
http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/riverdale-park-begins-to-gear-up-for-town-elections

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
cell: 301-237-1216 | sonia at patch.com
Follow us on @RiverdalePatch <http://twitter.com/RiverdalePatch> | Like us
on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519.