[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #3

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 18:39:35 UTC 2011

All:

Chuck continues to make remarkable progress.  I spoke with Tower Captain "TJ" Anastasi (Chuck's stepson and also a member of Riverdale) earlier today.  He advised that Chuck walked 4 laps around the ICU today, while intubated.  Also, the medical staff is continuing to assess his burns and has reported some positive news.

Chuck still can not have visitors.  As soon as he can, we'll let you know.

Again, thanks to everyone for their continued support and thoughts.

Steve Lamphier