[RP TownTalk] Live music for your venue

Michele Leonardi mpleonardi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:38:09 UTC 2011

Hi- My husband is in a band that would love to perform at your event-
They call themselves the Stragglers- For those unfamiliar with the
Stragglers, they are a local classic/roots rock band playing a range
of music from the Rolling Stones and Beatles to REM and the Foo
Fighters to Keb Mo and Eric Clapton. For the nominal fee of $250 they
will donate that cost to a charity of your choosing or one of theirs
..The Humane Society, Northwestern HS marching band or the Dematha
band program. You can check them out on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Stragglers/189511214415209 Any
individual inquires can be sent directly to me. Michele Leonardi

This message is intended only for the recepient to whom it is
addressed.  Please do not forward this e-mail to any other person,
group, entity, listserv, website, or group of people without my
express consent.