[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #5

Edward Neilmeyer edward.neilmeyer.esq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:49:25 UTC 2011

"The Town Talk mailing list is open to all Riverdale Park residents. It is a
way for you to discuss anything you think might be of interest to other
residents or the town's government."

Well, I hope that we can all act compassionately on Fire Chief's Ryan's
battle without ulterior motives.

I see no more than a small comment from our mayor.

It takes a lot more effort, when one's life is on the the line. It takes
leadership and you have to work to make a difference, like rallying people,
maybe even make a speech...

To get really involved...

Ed