[RP TownTalk] Yard Signs

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Thu Apr 14 23:41:45 UTC 2011

What a beautiful day! My keeper and I were out in the yard picking up
trash and talking about getting the lawnmower out when I notice
something was missing.

{darker mood}
I do not understand why in this notably uncontested election why someone
would bother to take a candidate's sign. Can't decide what their problem
is. Maybe they are:

Apposed to Freedom of speech?

Apposed to private property right? having trespassed to get the sign.

They didn't like the color?

They like the color and wanted to cut the sign in to small slivers to
use as stem cuttings to grow plastic flowers for their yard.

They are apposed to open and free elections. Maybe they are the same
person that took down all the signs that were posted in town to announce
the election.

????
Maybe they wanted a sign in their yard and didn't know how to contact
the candidate to ask for a sign and just "borrowed" mine.

What would the rest of us do without people to watch?
I think its time for my meds, before the stupidity sinks in.

COC
--
I'm the Cranky Old Coot's keeper, and I approve this message

Lou King