[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #7

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 13:39:07 UTC 2011

Chuck's progress is being reported at http://www.dcffburnfoundation.org/.  In addition, Chuck was released from the ventilator yesterday.  To the best of my knowledge, visitation is still extremely limited.  Additional surgery is scheduled for today.

I expect that the next update will be sent out once I know more about visitors or if there is a significant change in Chuck's condition.

As always, thank you for your thoughts and support.

Steve Lamphier

=