[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #7

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 14:58:19 UTC 2011

Thank you, Steve Lamphier, for the updates. Along with the updated information on Company 7Chief Ryan, the DC Burn Foundation has information on an upcoming blood drive  to support firefighters injured in the line of duty and poker run  to raise money for the foundation. Both events are taking place next Saturday in Laurel. Again the link is http://www.dcffburnfoundation.org/. Click on over for more details.
-David Lingua