[RP TownTalk] nets up in the field of dreams

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:50:35 UTC 2011

Once again the nets are up in a permanent fashion in the Field of Dreams.
The soccer team, (by the way are any of them residents of Riverdale Park?)
has some new nets (who bought them and who owns them away?) They have semi permanently attached to the poles. I believe there are signs stating that they are to lower the nets after finishing the games. Is there any enforcement of  this?
Must we have yet another tragedy with our precious wildIife?
 saw the nets attached with cable ties to the poles yesterday. I informed a member of public works about this  to which he replied that he would inform the soccer team that they must take the nets down.

Why is this situation happening again?
After last years bird death you would think there would be at least some concern on this groups part.
we need to make sure they stop doing this.
Melissa