[RP TownTalk] nets up in the field of dreams

michelle burns mishburns at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 20:17:20 UTC 2011

I just came down Lafayette and saw them up too; I stopped the car and tried to
take them down but someone has fixed them in place with zip-ties all the way to
the top of the outer poles.  This is an untenable situation: who gave them
permission to put the nets up in such a way that they can't be taken down?

Michelle